growl·er ˈɡroulər/ noun
1. a person or thing that growls.
2. a small iceberg that rises little above the water.
3. a pail or other container used for carrying drink, especially draft beer.
We're hoping you opt for number 3, but if you choose to use this waxed canvas bag to carry small humans or icebergs, we won't judge.
The Growler Carrier is made to fit a standard 64 oz growler but can hold any like bottles of equal or lesser volume. The waxed canvas exterior ensures your beverage will stay nice and dry on the outside, while the insulated interior ensures that your beverage will stay nice and cold on the inside. The leather handle is there for just a lil touch of pzazzz.
- Allow two weeks for the leather to conform to the bottle
- Waxed canvas exterior
- Felted wool insulation
- 3.5mm bridle leather handle
- Detachable carrying strap
- Reflective drawstring
- Made in Canada